Friday 26 June 2015

Day 7: Killarney - Galway
Yesterday's goal was to get Peter up and walking which we achieved twice. I must confess I did not waste time in between the two gentle perambulations and now am far more familiar with the stock in each of them.
In the evening I enticed Peter into the hotel dining room to look at some real food -the first he's had in Ireland. Mashed potato was a jolly fine start. Before he'd eaten many spoonsful, I had an urge to check whether the meal that night was included in our trip package (for the insurance claim). I dad up to our room to hear our phone ringing. It was our tour guide with an idea. Why not put Peter in a taxi, drive to Galway, put him back in bed there and party with the group? Tomorrow Peter could stay in bed and I could go out and play on the Cliffs of Moher with the group.  ðŸ˜€ What an outrageous suggestion.
DONE!!!!
I have my usual hair appointment this morning and then the taxi will pick us up at 2.30 and drive us to Galway. 👱

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear he is getting better. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my second comment on the blog. Others on FB. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here' s another one now I' m getting the hang of it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are able to both cosset Peter and do your own touristing as well.

    ReplyDelete