Tuesday 14 May 2019

Tuesday 14th May Hong Kong
We are now reclining in the luxurious Cathay Pacific Lounge in Hong Kong after a superb flight of 10 instead of 11 hours. Nice though it is to have clipped an hour off the flight time,  it just means a 4 hour wait for the flight to Rome rather than the scheduled 3 hours. I am certainly not tempted to go airport shopping to acquire Hong Kong junk to up my baggage weight. Business Class with this airline has surpassed our experiences last year with Air NZ and Lufthansa. VERY COMFORTABLE. Not that either of us slept but that was more because of the 1.15pm departure. We'll see what happens for the next leg which is 13 hours. Peter had a flight attendant who fell for him big time. Even brought him bowls of salted caramel popcorn . He had this experience in Shanghai when all the young girls mistook him for Kenny Gee and queued to get their photos with him. He did not reveal his true identity, I noticed.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name......
    Middle name.....
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8) Email address..........
    9) Monthly Income:.....................
    10) Occupation:...........................
    11)Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete