Sunday 9 July 2017

8/9 July: Banff
I wrote up yesterday's chatter from the shopping expedition in Banff, pushed the send button and was greeted with a message that the blog site could not be retrieved. So the reason for no news from yesterday was not that I shopped till I dropped but rather a technology malfunction. Fortunately those of you on fb will have received our photos. Those of you who are just reading the story can have a day off.
Our bags have just been collected for the last leg of our trip taking us into Calgary and the mighty Stampede. We seem to be the only people who do not have tickets for this. Peter would sooner go to the Museum which I rather fancy will not be as crowded. I watched some of the Stampede on  the news last night. Yee-ha!! Wild, man!!!Not our thing at all really. A bit like the rugby only it lasts 10 days.
Hopefully I'll be able to keep you updated through our three nights in Calgary and then moving on to San Francisco .

No comments:

Post a Comment